The Bio-Electronics Development Engineer will report to the Project Manager and work with an interdisciplinary team in order to successfully:
- Finalize development of and transfer to large-scale production our electronics portfolio (i.e. customized power amplifier and novel impedance detection system)
- Establish QA protocols for and validate designs of PCBs, housing assemblies, etc. for all electrical products
- Develop, update, and maintain associated software communications as necessary
- Determine troubleshooting protocols for system failures and errors
- Establish safety protocols, prepare manuals, and lead electrical certification of developing and finalized products in our portfolio
- Work closely with manufacturing teams and vendors to establish workflows for launching products to market
- Develop customer support materials for electronics products
- Identify and work to develop and/or license future electronics technologies for next generation products
- Experience in PCB design, testing, and validation required
- Experience with signal generators and power amplifiers required
- Previous work coding software interfaces to electronic components preferred
- Effective and ethical work habits with excellent communication skills required
- Strong commitment towards working as a team in a dynamic environment required
Salary commensurate with experience; employee benefits and stock options available for full-time employees. Outstanding ground floor career opportunity with a young life science company.
About the Company
CytoRecovery is a life sciences company, spun out of Virginia Tech, that is developing a revolutionary product system for the separation and recovery of live cells from tumors and other biological samples. We are a growing startup that provides an exciting learning environment and great company culture. Our technology, which we aim to launch in 2021, can be used to quickly isolate and recover distinct cell populations for a variety of applications.
If you have questions, please reach out to Alex Hyler, Ph.D.via firstname.lastname@example.org.
CytoRecovery is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.