The Systems Engineer will report to the Research Scientist and Project Manager and work with an interdisciplinary team in order to successfully:
- Test and quantify cell separation and recovery using the Cyto R1 System
- Provide support for ongoing modifications to and development of CytoRecovery’s instruments, software, and related products
- Establish and build inventory for sterilized disposables for use with the Cyto R1 System
- Work closely with manufacturing teams and vendors to establish workflows for launching the Cyto R1 System to marker
- Establish quality assurance protocols, prepare manuals, and develop customer support materials
- Comparitive testing of system design iterations to inform next generation product advancement
- Effective and ethical work habits required
- Strong commitment towards working as a team in a dynamic environment required
- Excellent personal and communication skills required
Salary commensurate with experience; employee benefits and stock options available for full-time employees.
About the Company
CytoRecovery is a life sciences company, spun out of Virginia Tech, that is developing a revolutionary product system for the separation and recovery of live cells from tumors and other biological samples. We are a growing startup that provides an exciting learning environment and great company culture. Our technology can be used to quickly isolate and recover distinct cell populations, enabling their downstream testing, including their response to therapeutics.
CytoRecovery is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.